Act 2:44 - 47 And all who believed were together and had all things in common. And they were selling their possessions and belongings and distributing the proceeds to all, as any had need. And day by day, attending the temple together and breaking bread in their homes, they received their food with glad and generous hearts, praising God and having favor with all the people. And the Lord added to their number day by day those who were being saved.
Westminister Chapel is an extremely active church family with lots of different events occuring throughout the year. Please keep coming back to the events page to learn more about what lies ahead and to integrate your family into the life of the church family.
- Second Sunday Lunches
- Beginning September 10, 2017 and continuing monthly
- Open to all - Please make reservations by clicking [HERE] ... donations to help defray the costs are accepted
- Home Fellowship Dinners - Fall 2017 & Spring 2018
- Groups of 8-12 people, some with kids included... others adults only;
- Monthly meal scheduled by each group - can meet in homes or restaurants - group's choice;
- Captains assigned to coordinate each group;
- Meet 3 times in the fall and 4 times in the spring.